Giving gifts that make a difference .
UPDATE: 13 November 2021 11.15 pm
All wishes have been granted! Thank you so much to all our wish granters for blessing the lives of these less-privileged children! We cannot express our gratitude enough for your overwhelming support!
‘Tis the season to give from the heart. TLCS has been working with ComLink @ Boon Lay for our free Academic Support Classes for children from low-income families. Let us celebrate this festive season by giving the gift of love and kindness to these children.
Click here to find out more on how to grant a child’s wish. Every donated gift will go towards helping these children start the school year with smiles on their faces.
How do I grant a child’s wish?
- Choose a wish list. A wish list that has been granted by another donor will be indicated as “WISH GRANTED!”.
- Contact us at email@example.com or 8800 6980 (WhatsApp) and provide us your provide the following details:
- Selected wish(es)
- Contact number
- Preferred drop-off location & date
- Drop off your gifts at the following collection points:
- Sengkang MRT (IC: Sabrina)
- Bishan MRT (IC: Nadya)
- Choa Chu Kang MRT (IC: Pearlyn)
- 2 dates with different timings
- 10-11 am (21st Nov, Sun)
- 7-8 pm (25th Nov, Thur)
Note to donors:
- Kindly stick to the budget of $40 as far as possible.
- Some wish lists contain a few items. Feel free to contribute just an item or two if you are unable to fulfil all the items in the wish list (or if it exceeds the budget). Every contribution is greatly appreciated!
- We will only be receiving new items that are in working condition. Please wrap the gifts but leave a side untaped/open. TLCS would like to contribute a little something to all the gifts as well.
Can’t decide on a wish or don’t know what to get? You can help brighten a child’s Christmas too by making a small donation and our staff and volunteers will purchase the items on your behalf!
☆ Thank you for making the children’s Christmas extra special this year! ☆
In conjunction with: