Giving gifts that make a difference .
ALL 33 wishes HAVE BEEN granted!
THANK YOU SO MUCH, EVERYONE!
It’s our favourite time of the year! TLCS’ popular Christmas wish granting project is back!
TLCS has been working with ComLink @ Boon Lay for our free Academic Support Classes for children from low-income families. Let us celebrate this festive season by giving the gift of love and kindness to these children.
Click here to find out more on how to grant a child’s wish. Every donated gift will go towards helping these children start the school year with smiles on their faces.
How do I grant a child’s wish?
- Choose a wish list. A wish list that has been granted by another donor will be indicated as “WISH GRANTED!”.
- Contact us at email@example.com or 9838 3078 (WhatsApp: Sabrina) and provide us the following details:
- Selected wish(es)
- Contact number
- Preferred drop-off location & date
- Drop off your gifts at the following collection points:
- Sengkang MRT (IC: Sabrina)
- Choa Chu Kang MRT (IC: Calla)
- 2 dates with different timings
- 6pm (2nd Dec, Fri)
- 10am (3rd Dec, Sat)
Note to donors:
- Kindly stick to the budget of $40 as far as possible.
- Here are some suggestedlinks to purchase the requested items online: Earphones (A), Earphones (B) & Travel Pillow Toy.
- We will only be receiving new items that are in working condition. Please wrap the giftsand place the vouchers in a separate sealed envelope.
- Names of children will be provided upon request if you’d like to drop them a note.
- Feel free to let us know if you’d like to make separate collection arrangements.
Can’t decide on a wish or don’t know what to get? You can help brighten a child’s Christmas too by making a small donation and our staff and volunteers will purchase the items on your behalf!
☆ Thank you for making the children’s Christmas extra special this year! ☆
In conjunction with: