Giving gifts that make a difference .
“It was a great experience helping out with the Grant-A-Wish project! The thank you notes and smiles on the faces of the less-privileged children made all the time and effort collecting and wrapping the gifts worthwhile!” – Volunteer C, 33
‘Tis the season to give from the heart. TLCS has been working with ComLink @ Boon Lay for our free Learners Support Classes for children from low-income families. Let us celebrate this festive season by giving the gift of love and kindness to these children. Project Grant A Wish aims to help these children with some of their wishes and help them kick-start their school year with new school supplies. Your gifts will be wrapped by TLCS staff and volunteers and delivered to the children before Christmas.
Click here to find out more on how to grant a child’s wish. Every donated gift will go towards helping these children start the school year with smiles on their faces.
UPDATE: 22nd December 2020
All three rounds of wishes have been granted! Thank you so much to all our wish granters for blessing the lives of these less-privileged children! Thank you to our beneficiaries for their lovely notes of thanks as well! 😀
How do I grant a child’s wish?
- Choose a wish list. A wish list that has been granted by another donor will be indicated as “WISH GRANTED!”.
- Contact us at email@example.com or 8800 6980 (WhatsApp) and provide us your name, contact number and address. Our friendly TLCS staff will contact you to make the arrangements to pick up your gift.
Note to donors:
- Kindly stick to the budget of $40 as far as possible.
- Some wish lists contain a few items. Feel free to contribute just an item or two if you are unable to fulfil all the items in the wish list (or if it exceeds the budget). Every contribution is greatly appreciated!
- We will only be receiving new items that are in working condition. The gifts do not need to be wrapped. TLCS staff and volunteers will help all donors to wrap the gifts before giving them to the children.
Can’t decide on a wish or don’t know what to get? You can help brighten a child’s Christmas too by making a small donation and our staff and volunteers will purchase the items on your behalf!
☆ Thank you for making the children’s Christmas extra special this year! ☆
In conjunction with: