Is your child receiving constructive feedback on the compositions that he or she is writing at home?
Learners who do not receive constructive feedback on their work miss out on positive learning opportunities. Our Primary and Secondary English Essay Marking Service can help students to understand the strengths and areas for improvements in their essays.
Marksman Essays provides students with:
- A marked and reviewed essay on Language, Structure and Content.
- Personalised feedback from our MOE-trained English teachers.
- Video recording of your child’s essay being marked “live” including teacher’s voiceover explanation of the corrections for errors and suggestions for development.
Sign Up Now at these affordable rates:
Primary Marksman Essays*
2 essays @$35
3 essays @$50
Secondary Marksman Essays*
2 essays @$45 (Lower Sec) / $55 (Upper Sec)
3 essays @$65 (Lower Sec) / $75 (Upper Sec)
How does it work?
- Sign up for Marksman Essays.
- Receive a list of suggested essay topics sent via email, upon receipt of payment.
- Send your child’s essay via email in PDF or image format. If the essay is handwritten, we highly recommend that you use a scanner or a scanning app such as CamScanner to take a picture of the essay.
- Receive the following within 2-3 working days:
- Softcopy of your child’s marked essay, including teacher’s feedback.
- Video recording of your child’s essay being marked “live”, including teacher’s feedback.
*Package validity period: 3 months
Thank you so much, Teacher Sabrina! My girl finds your comments extremely helpful for her to re-work on the essay! Looking forward to sending you her other essays soon! I’ll bug her to do more! I am so glad to have found such a helpful programme offered by TLCS to assist my girl in composition writing.
Ms Kai Ruo, parent of Caroline Yan, a P5 student at Rosyth School